ant-user mailing list archives

From "Knuplesch, Juergen" <Juergen.Knuple...@icongmbh.de>
Subject AW: Classloading with ANT in taskdefed tasks
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 06:05:38 GMT

Von: Rainer Noack [mailto:rainer@noacks.net]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 30. März 2010 22:53
An: 'Ant Users List'
Betreff: AW: Classloading with ANT in taskdefed tasks

Take a look at the <classloaderreport> task in http://enitsys.sourceforge.net/ant-classloadertask/

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Knuplesch, Juergen [mailto:Juergen.Knuplesch@icongmbh.de]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 30. März 2010 16:19
An: Ant Users List
Betreff: Classloading with ANT in taskdefed tasks

Hello,

I am working on the classloading issues (ANT 1.7.1). Is there any documentation?
(still the same challenge as in my first mail, but now I studied a lot more)

I want to know in what sequence (or how I can manipulate the sequence) the classloading happens,
if I define a task using taskdef and adding a classpath inside the taskdef.

What I understand so far is:

There are different classloaders and classpaths in ANT.
One is called the coreloader (part of the class Project) Then there are references. My classpath
from the taskdef is stored in references. This is a classpath and not a classloader.

My guess is:

Classes are loaded in the following sequence 1.using the classpath of ANT 2.using the classpath
given in the taskdef.

So, if a class exists in both, the class from the ANT/lib is loaded.

Is this true?
How can I manipulate the classloading sequence?

Greetings Juergen

--
Jürgen