ant-user mailing list archives

From "Knuplesch, Juergen" <Juergen.Knuple...@icongmbh.de>
Subject Taskdef and classpath
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 08:03:57 GMT
Hello,

I have an ANT-task that I call inside my buildfiles.
I have access to the source of this task.

I have problems with elements on the classpath, because I use different XML-parsers.

How can I define my task in a way, that there are only the elements on its classpath (e.g.
the xml parser), that I want, especially there should not be all the elements of ANT on this
classpath?

What is the correct / best way:

1.just define a classpath in the taskdef task (this does not seem to work)
2.create a separate classloader in this task. But how do I configure it in a way, that I get
rid of all the ANT classpath elements??
3.???

Greetings Juergen

--