ant-user mailing list archives

From Kamran Hameed <camran.ham...@gmail.com>
Subject javadocs of specific classes
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 10:44:28 GMT
Folks i have two questions

1. I have a project in which the directory structure is as follows

        src/mpi
        src/mpjdev
        src/runtime
        src/mpjbuf

Now i want to generate the javadocs of src/mpi only. How can we do it? What
if i want that i want to exlude some files from the src/mpi package. Please
provide some snippets

2. Now after generating the "selected" javadocs of src/mpi,  i want to go
one step further. There are many methods in the class of which i donot want
the javadocs to be generated. Same applies for many fields. What can i do in
the source files so that the javadocs of only those methods should get
generated which i want and not of all the methods and fields....

Can any one help?

--
Kamran Hameed

hpc.seecs.edu.pk/~kamran