ant-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gordon <ant.u...@kinobe.com>
Subject Re: How can I exclude a directory's contents but not the directory itself?
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 21:06:00 GMT
Perhaps I wasn't clear enough. At the bottom of my original mail I
included the following ant snippet, which is NOT correct for my
particular situation:

 <sync todir="${build}/tomcat" failonerror="true" overwrite="true">
            <fileset dir="${tomcat}">
                <exclude name="logs/*"/>
                <exclude name="work/*"/>
                <exclude name="temp/*"/>
            </fileset>
        </sync>

While that's excluding the directory contents, it's also excluding the
directories themselves. I would like the excluded directories, but not
their contents. How can I do that?