ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <sflo...@nc.rr.com>
Subject Re: AW: Variables available to Beanshell scripts within Ant
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 12:36:48 GMT

Jan:

I feel like a complete idiot...  I glanced over this fairly quickly
yesterday and didn't read the whole document.  Good grief.  Now I know
where I figured out the project variable.

Thanks so much for the reponse!

Flossy

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010, Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:

>> From the <script> manual:
>
> "All items (tasks, targets, etc) of the running project are accessible from the script,
using either their name or id attributes (as long as their names are considered valid Java
identifiers, that is). This is controlled by the "setbeans" attribute of the task. The name
"project" is a pre-defined reference to the Project, which can be used instead of the project
name. The name "self" is a pre-defined reference to the actual <script>-Task instance.
>> From these objects you have access to the Ant Java API, see the JavaDoc (especially
for Project and Script) for more information."