ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Variables available to Beanshell scripts within Ant
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 05:36:37 GMT
>From the <script> manual:

"All items (tasks, targets, etc) of the running project are accessible from the script, using
either their name or id attributes (as long as their names are considered valid Java identifiers,
that is). This is controlled by the "setbeans" attribute of the task. The name "project" is
a pre-defined reference to the Project, which can be used instead of the project name. The
name "self" is a pre-defined reference to the actual <script>-Task instance.
>From these objects you have access to the Ant Java API, see the JavaDoc (especially for
Project and Script) for more information."

JavaDoc <script>
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Ant/job/Ant_Nightly/javadoc/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/Script.html

JavaDoc 'Project'
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Ant/job/Ant_Nightly/javadoc/org/apache/tools/ant/Project.html