ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Setter in my own Anttask
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 09:22:49 GMT
On 2010-02-11, Knuplesch, Juergen <Juergen.Knuplesch@icongmbh.de> wrote:

> In what sequence the setters are executed?

> I guess in the sewuence I wrote them into ma call inside my Antfile.

There is no defined order and in fact I'd be surprised if it was the
same accross all possible combinations of Java VMs and XML parsers.

XML Parsers are allowed attributes in any order (in XML attribute order
is insignificant) so even if the setters were invoked in the same order
they have been handed down by the XML parser - which they not
necessarily are - the final order would still depend on the XML parser.

Stefan