ant-user mailing list archives

From Pascal Quesseveur <quessev...@abaksystemes.fr>
Subject Problem with javac target on Windows server
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 15:13:21 GMT
Hello,

I am using ANT (version 1.7.0) to manage the development of a
Glassfish application. The project targets are very common. I use the
command-line-ant-task.xml provided by SUN.

  - the build runs fine on Windows XP & Vista
  - when used on Windows Server 2008, the compilation target
    bpp-actual-compilation fails (others targets like package or
    deploy work without problem): javac aborts because it cannot find
    C:\Documents and Settings directory
  - when I run javac directly by hand it runs fine
  - I have no reference to C:\Documents and Settings in classpath

Here is the target:

    <target name="bpp-actual-compilation" if="has-java-sources">
        <echo>Compiling ${module.name}</echo>
        <mkdir dir="${build.classes.dir}"/>
        <javac srcdir="${src.dir}"
            source="${default.javac.source}"
            target="${default.javac.target}"
            excludes="${javac.excludes}"
            debug="${javac.debug}"
            debuglevel="${javac.debuglevel}"
            encoding="${javac.encoding}"
            destdir="${build.classes.dir}"
            includes="**">
            <classpath refid="classpath"/>
            <compilerarg value="${javac.opt.warnings}" />
        </javac>
    </target>

Pascal Quesseveur
quesseveur@abaksystemes.fr