ant-user mailing list archives

From <Issac.Goldst...@ad-gency.com>
Subject Uncab task?
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 13:19:20 GMT
Is there an uncab task for ant?  I use a piece of 3rd party software which wants to work on
a cab file, and I'm writing a wrapper set of ant tasks to generate the cab file from our subversion
repository and need to un-cab the cab before committing changes.

I could execute cabarc myself but that seems so... messy

I saw this thread[1] from long ago and far away which asked about it, but no response to it.

I figured it'd be really easy to figure out how to write a task if I downloaded the source,
if I used cab.java and unpack.java as reference, but Java frankly scares me spitless, and
I'm not quite brave enough to do it myself just to avoid running cabarc from ant instead...

  Issac

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg03943.html

________________________________
Confidentiality: The contents of this e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it are intended
to be confidential to the intended recipient; and may be privileged or otherwise protected
you have received it in error.

This message was sent from WHG Trading Limited (registered company number 101439) and/or WHG
(International) Limited (registered company number 99191), both of which are registered in
Gibraltar whose registered office addresses are: 6/1 Waterport Place, Gibraltar. This e-mail
may relate to, or be sent on behalf of, an a subsidiary or other affiliated company of WHG
Trading Limited and/or WHG (International) Limited.

Unless specifically indicated otherwise, the contents of this e-mail are subject to contract;
and are not an official statement, and do not necessarily represent the views, of WHG Trading
Limited and/or WHG (International) Limited, its any of their subsidiaries or affiliated companies.

Please note that neither WHG Trading Limited nor WHG (International) Limited, nor their subsidiaries
and affiliated companies can accept any responsibility for any viruses contained within this
e-mail and it is your responsibility to scan any emails and their attachments. WHG Trading
Limited and WHG (International) Limited, and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies may
monitor e-mail traffic data and also the content of e-mails for effective operation of the
e-mail system, or for security, purposes.