ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Jar and duplicate=preserve
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 15:21:15 GMT
Hello Juergen,

my spontaneous answer is that duplicate="preserve" means that if a
jar/zip entry is encountered a second time, the original is preserved,
the second instance is not used, and no error message is displayed. This
might be in the documentation of the zip task. jar is an extension of zip.

Therefore, the behavior under linux would be a bug of Ant's packaging tasks.

Regards,

Antoine