ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: AW: How do I use a property inside an element
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:24:43 GMT
Jan's idea makes sense.

You could generate on the fly a mini-ant project containing the
invocation of the Flex compiler and invoke this mini-build file with the
<ant/> task from your main build.
In fact Adobe does not make the life of it's users easy by choosing to
use the text of a nested element to indicate the value of a flag.

Regards,

Antoine