ant-user mailing list archives

From James Kennard <ja...@webamoeba.co.uk>
Subject Re: Include Macros Defined in a Single Directory
Date Sun, 21 Feb 2010 11:10:57 GMT
Hi Matt thanks for the suggestion.

Unfortunately import does not appear to support the <fileset> type. When
running this I get the following error: "import doesn't support the
nested fileset element". I had another hunt around the internet and
found a solution (have yet to try it but it looks like it should work).
For anyone who is interested take a look at Question 17 at
http://wiki.apache.org/ant/AntNewbies

james.