ant-user mailing list archives

From James Kennard <>
Subject Include Macros Defined in a Single Directory
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 23:52:49 GMT

I have been defining macros in individual files and as a result every
time I add a new macro I am adding an import to a "import all macros"
type file. Because I store all the macros in one directory, is it
possible to import all the files located in this directory without the
need to maintain a "import all macros" type file?

I appreciate there are some good reasons not to always import all the
macros, but I am only looking at doing this for relatively simple build
scripts (Canoo WebTests to be precise).

thanks :)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: