ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: FTP task
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 03:38:25 GMT
Hello John,

I can reproduce your problem.

This snippet works :

<ftp action="list"
           listing="toc.txt"
           server="ftp.ngdc.noaa.gov"
           userid="anonymous"
           password="anonymous" remotedir="hazards">
        <fileset dir="." includes="*.jpg"/>

    </ftp>

what changes is dir="." for the fileset and remotedir="hazards".

You can generate stack dumps under Java 1.6 using the jstack utility.

Would you mind entering a bug report in bugzilla (
http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla ) for the problem you have encountered?
 Ant should not hang, if the parameters are unexpected warnings or error
messages should be displayed.

Regards,

Antoine