ant-user mailing list archives

From John Cartwright <j.c.cartwri...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: FTP task
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 00:08:11 GMT
Thanks for your prompt reply Antoine!  I've experienced the same
symptoms w/ a GET request.  Listed below is the command run w/ debug on.
I'm not sure how to get the stacktrace you mention.

--john

[jcc@lynx ftptest]$ /extra/contrib/ant-1.8.0/bin/ant -d
Apache Ant version 1.8.0 compiled on February 1 2010
Trying the default build file: build.xml
Buildfile: /home/jcc/ftptest/build.xml
Adding reference: ant.PropertyHelper
Detected Java version: 1.6 in: /extra/contrib/jdk1.6.0_17/jre
Detected OS: Linux
Adding reference: ant.ComponentHelper
Setting ro project property: ant.file -> /home/jcc/ftptest/build.xml
Setting ro project property: ant.file.type -> file
Adding reference: ant.projectHelper
Adding reference: ant.parsing.context
Adding reference: ant.targets
parsing buildfile /home/jcc/ftptest/build.xml with URI =
file:/home/jcc/ftptest/build.xml
Setting ro project property: ant.project.name -> testme
Adding reference: testme
Setting ro project property: ant.project.default-target -> ftptest
Setting ro project property: ant.file.testme -> /home/jcc/ftptest/build.xml
Setting ro project property: ant.file.type.testme -> file
Project base dir set to: /home/jcc/ftptest
 +Target:
 +Target: ftptest
Adding reference: ant.LocalProperties
Setting ro project property: ant.project.invoked-targets -> ftptest
Attempting to create object of type
org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor
Adding reference: ant.executor
Build sequence for target(s) `ftptest' is [ftptest]
Complete build sequence is [ftptest, ]

ftptest:
parsing buildfile
jar:file:/extra/contrib/ant-1.8.0/lib/ant.jar!/org/apache/tools/ant/antlib.xml
with URI =
jar:file:/extra/contrib/ant-1.8.0/lib/ant.jar!/org/apache/tools/ant/antlib.xml
from a zip file
      [ftp] Opening FTP connection to ftp.ngdc.noaa.gov
      [ftp] connected
      [ftp] logging in to FTP server
      [ftp] login succeeded
      [ftp] listing files
fileset: Setup scanner in dir /home/jcc/ftptest/hazards with patternSet{
includes: [**/*.jpg] excludes: [] }