ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Conditional Path
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 18:56:31 GMT
Hello Tim,

<fileset dir="${catalina.home}">
      <include name="common/endorsed/*.jar" if="on.tomcat1.5"/>
    </fileset>

works.

you would need to define a property "on.tomcat1.5"

actually, if the common/endorsed folder does not exist on newer tomcat
versions, you can even simplify to :

<fileset dir="${catalina.home}">
      <include name="common/endorsed/*.jar"/>
</fileset>

which will work all the same but is not as expressive.

Regards,

Antoine