ant-user mailing list archives

From Dimitris Mouchritsas <dimitris.mouchrit...@eurodyn.com>
Subject filterina a file using in jar -> metainf task
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 16:42:32 GMT
Hi all,
is it possible to use a filter in the metainf task of jar task?
Currently my build file is like this:
     <target name="domain-dist" description="Build the distribution jar"
             depends="domain-test">
         <jar destfile="${dist.prepare.dir}/${domain.artifact.name}"
              basedir="${classes.dir}">
              <patternset refid="domain.classes.pattern" />
              <metainf dir="${etc.dir}/domain/META-INF" />
          </jar>
     </target>

In etc/domain/META-INF I have the persistence.xml file for my entity
beans and I would like to be able to pass the datasource name through a
filter (or a property?)
e.g. original file:
<jta-data-source>java:jdbc/@ds.name@</jta-data-source>
desired file:
<jta-data-source>java:jdbc/projectDS</jta-data-source>

Is this possible or I have to use <copy> task?

Thanks