ant-user mailing list archives

From vino_hymi <vinoh...@gmail.com>
Subject ssh exectuion failure from build task in
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 07:01:16 GMT

Hi,

I am calling ant task for shell script to execute in the ftp machine. But it
fails to execute and throws WRAPPER - start method threw an exception. But
when i run the script from the unix machine directly it executes.

<sshexec host="${ftp.host}" username="${ftp.usrname}"
password="${ftp.password}" command="${build.script} > out.out 2 > err.txt
&lt; /dev/null &amp;" timeout="10000" trust="true"/>