ant-user mailing list archives

From dfl <dfl.pr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: How do I use a property inside an element
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:56:35 GMT

Thanx for the quick and helpful reply.
In the meantime I found out that the use-network flag could also be used as
an attribute, right within the mxmlc element.
Out of curiosity, I'll check out the echoxml task.

Could you post your code of invoking the Flex compiler? It would be easier
to help ...

For the meanwhile: you could create a textfile
<property name="use-network" value="true"/>
<echoxml file=""><use-network>${use-network}</usenetwork></echoxml>

Jan