ant-user mailing list archives

From krats <princekart...@gmail.com>
Subject Providing multiple jars for a given manifestclasspath
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2010 00:19:56 GMT

I have a build.xml that has multiple jar targets which share a common
classpath. For putting the classpath into the manifests of these jars
without repeating the list of files in the classpath, I am trying to use the
manifestclasspath as follows

<path id="my-classpath.ref">
     <fileset dir="jarlib" includes="*.jar"/>
</path>

<manifestclasspath property="jar-lib.list" jarfile="app.jar">
     <classpath refid="my-classpath.ref" />
</manifestclasspath>

<target name="build-app">
        <javac destdir="lib" source="${source}" target="${target}">
            <src path="${srcroot}"/>
            <classpath refid="my-classpath.ref"/>
        </javac>
	<jar destfile="app.jar" >
	     <manifest>
	          <attribute name="Main-Class" value="com.xx.yy.class" />
	          <attribute name="Class-path" value="${jar-lib.list}" />
	     </manifest>
	</jar>
</target>

My question is, if I want to use the same manifestclasspath  for multiple
jars, how do I specify multiple jars in the jarfile attribute of
manifestclasspath .

Thx
KarthikR