ant-user mailing list archives

From "Emma X." <emmi...@googlemail.com>
Subject not understanding ant task
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 16:56:33 GMT

Hi all,

I am trying to find out what that Ant Task is for. (I pasted it at the end
of my post).

I would like to by-pass using ant and proceed working with Eclipse, but to
accomplish this i need to understand what this task does.

Thanks in advance,
Emma

<target name="instrument-classes">
     <taskdef name="instrument-stack"
         classname="cz.advel.stack.instrument.InstrumentationTask"
         classpath="${run.classpath}">
     </taskdef>

     <instrument-stack dest="${build.classes.dir}"
packageName="your.package.name">
         <fileset dir="${build.classes.dir}" includes="**/*.class"/>
     </instrument-stack>
 </target>

 <target name="-post-compile" depends="instrument-classes">
 </target>