ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dalton, Tom" <tdal...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Include Macros Defined in a Single Directory
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:39:11 GMT
Are you using Ant 1.8.0?

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: James Kennard [mailto:james@webamoeba.co.uk]
Sent: 21 February 2010 11:11
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Include Macros Defined in a Single Directory

Hi Matt thanks for the suggestion.

Unfortunately import does not appear to support the <fileset> type. When running this
I get the following error: "import doesn't support the nested fileset element". I had another
hunt around the internet and found a solution (have yet to try it but it looks like it should
work).
For anyone who is interested take a look at Question 17 at http://wiki.apache.org/ant/AntNewbies

james.