ant-user mailing list archives

From "Knuplesch, Juergen" <Juergen.Knuple...@icongmbh.de>
Subject Jar and duplicate=preserve
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 13:32:19 GMT
Hello,

I do the following to get some special files into a jarfile (Applet):

<jar destfile="${applet.jarname}" update="true" duplicate="preserve">
        <fileset dir="${appletfix.include.dir}"></fileset>
</jar>

<jar destfile="${applet.jarname}"
        duplicate="preserve"
        update="true">

There are two files in in both filesets that are added to the jar file.

Under Windows the first file is added to the jar in the first jar task and not changed with
the second jar task.

Under Linux we experience the opposite behaviour. The second file is added and the first deleted.

Is this possible?
What does duplicate="preserve" exactly mean?
It is not explained in the docu. I found it out by testing.

Greetings Juergen

--
J├╝rgen Knuplesch