ant-user mailing list archives

From "Knuplesch, Juergen" <Juergen.Knuple...@icongmbh.de>
Subject AW: Setter in my own Anttask
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 15:10:13 GMT
Hello,

I read about the init() methos in Stefans link about the life cycle of an ANT task:
6.init() is called at run time.

I did not find documentation for this.
Is init() a static method or wht else?

Greetings Juergen

--
Jürgen Knuplesch                    www.icongmbh.de
icon Systemhaus GmbH                Tel. +49 711 806098-275
Sophienstraße 40
D-70178 Stuttgart                   Fax. +49 711 806098-299

Geschäftsführer: Uwe Seltmann
HRB Stuttgart 17655
USt-IdNr.: DE 811944121
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Knuplesch, Juergen [mailto:Juergen.Knuplesch@icongmbh.de]
Gesendet: Freitag, 12. Februar 2010 16:00
An: Ant Users List
Betreff: AW: Setter in my own Anttask

Hello,

Thanks for the link, but either I did not understand the docu correct or sth. wrong:

6.init() is called at run time.
7.All child elements of the XML element corresponding to this task are created via this task's
createXXX() methods or instantiated and added to this task via its addXXX() methods, at run
time.
8.All attributes of this task get set via their corresponding setXXX methods, at runtime.

Does this mean that the addConfigured methods should be called before the setters?

I experience that the setters are called before the add methods!!

So what is now the truth?

Greetings Juergen

--
Jürgen Knuplesch