ant-user mailing list archives

From "Knuplesch, Juergen" <Juergen.Knuple...@icongmbh.de>
Subject AW: Setter in my own Anttask
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 14:26:57 GMT
Hello,

Thanks for the answers!

I now understood more about the task I investigate:

There are nested elements, that require that the application is started.

The challenge is: Start the application
1.after the setters executed
2.before the nested elements are added.

So the programmer started the application in a setter, to be sure that it is started before
the nested element is executed.
But I dont like that, because I added a second attribute that defines how the application
is started!

So I now start the application in every method that "runs" a nested element. E.g. addConfigured...
and some others.

Is this a good way to do it?
Is it right that nested elements are added after the setters have been executed?

It seems to work...

Greetings Juergen

--
J├╝rgen Knuplesch