ant-user mailing list archives

From "Gopala Krishna" <gopalakrishna.tani...@applabs.com>
Subject Nested import task problem / anttask problem
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 12:18:06 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to execute an ant target through program. I have used import
task and those are nested in each build file. This is working fine when
executed via command line and throwing error when I execute target-a using
ProjectHelper.

The below are my ant build files. Has anyone tried these kind of import
tasks. Please let me know where exactly I am going wrong with this.

a.xml:

======

<project name="project-a" basedir="." Default="target-b">

 <import file="b.xml"/>

  <target name="target-a">

    <echo file="/tmp/project-a.txt">This is target a</echo>

  </target>

</project>

b.xml:

======

<project name="project-b" basedir="." default="">

  <import file="c.xml"/>

    <target name="target-b">

            <echo file="/tmp/project-b.txt">This is target b</echo>

            <antcall target="_warnExists"/>

  </target>

  <target name="target-b1">

                        <antcall target="_warnExists"/>

  </target>

            <target name="_warnExists">

                        <echo>Appears to already exist</echo>

            </target>

</project>

c.xml:

======

<project name="project-c" basedir="." default="">

  <target name="target-c" depends=" target-b,target-a">

    <echo file="/tmp/project-c.txt">This is target c</echo>

  </target>

</project>

I am getting the error  ""C:\build\test\test\b.xml:5: The following error
occurred while executing this line:

Target "target-a" does not exist in the project "project-b". It is used from
target "target-c".""

Your help is more appreciate.

Thanks

Gopal