ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Use the same <fileset> in multiple <javac> tasks
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2010 06:24:22 GMT
Ok, you have read the manual
"This task forms an implicit FileSet and supports most attributes of <fileset> (dir
elements."

But then - directly the next paragraph:
"<javac>'s srcdir, classpath, sourcepath, bootclasspath, and extdirs attributes are
path-like structures and can also be set via nested <src> (note the different name!),
<classpath>, <sourcepath>, <bootclasspath> and <extdirs> elements,
respectively."

And in the examples:

is the same as the previous example, with the addition of a second source path, defined by
the property src2. This can also be represented using nested <src> elements as follows:

  <javac destdir="${build}"
         classpath="xyz.jar"
         debug="on">
    <src path="${src}"/>
    <src path="${src2}"/>
    <include name="mypackage/p1/**"/>
    <include name="mypackage/p2/**"/>
    <exclude name="mypackage/p1/testpackage/**"/>
  </javac>

Jan