ant-user mailing list archives

From Simon Keen <>
Subject Re: FTP works in 1.6.5, fails in 1.7.1
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 14:54:04 GMT

Any news on this one as I seem to be hitting a related problem?  I noticed
you had a chmod entry in your ftp put.

I can get the ftp put to work but if I include a chmod or try to use the
chmod action it affects the first file in the fileset and then crashes with
a null pointer error. It does perform the chmod on the first item in the

I was using 1.7.1 so I upgraded to 1.8.0RC1 and it is a more extreme stack

In case it is of any use I am executing the script on a Windows machine but
the remote end of the FTP is an Ubuntu linux machine.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message