ant-user mailing list archives

From leroybrownbpj <tjcro...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting the name of the only file in a directory
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 22:02:21 GMT

I'm working on a project currently where we need to deploy an artifact to a
server via an ant task which takes the fully qualified file path and name.
When this script runs the artifact will be in a directory like this:

location/deployable-artifact-1.0.3.9.war

My problem is that in order to keep track of our builds the artifact's name
will contain the build number (as above) and therefor I won't know before
deployment time what the file's name will be. The containing directory will
hold only this file, and be empty otherwise and the filename's prefix
("deployable-artifact-" here) will be constant as well so I would not think
that it would be incredibly difficult to get the name of the file in that
directory but I'm not sure how to go about this.

Any suggestions are appreciated.