ant-user mailing list archives

From soochoi <>
Subject Antnewbie - failed to create task or type httpget
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 22:45:43 GMT

  I am new to Ant, so please help! :-)

I am trying to use httpget in ant..
        <taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/"/>
        <httpget url="${site}/test/postFile.php" loglevel="none"
cookiePolicy="compatibility" logProcessAs="text"/>
I am getting the following errors.
Problem: failed to create task or type httpget
Cause: The name is undefined

I have no idea where to debug the problem.

I am using ant-1.7.1  and copied ant-contrib-1.0b3-modified.jar and
fikin-ant-1.7.3.jar into $ANT_HOME/lib directory.
I think I am missing some other jar, can't figure it out which one is

Thanks in advance,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message