ant-user mailing list archives

From Raja Nagendra Kumar <>
Subject Re: Some thing seriously missing.. need help
Date Sat, 02 Jan 2010 06:08:59 GMT

Thank you supareno.

True, it is working in the approach you mentioned.. however in my context it
prints individual values correctly but not the double referenced one..

I am suspecting the following.. any experts could help in the exact context
to reproduct

1. I am using Custom Executor
2. I am using Custom Tasks loaded in a different class loader reference
3. The variables API3, dp.trgt.ref are set in custom task

To my thoughts, this could come in if a different project context can be
used for retrieving individual properties and double referenced properties.

Again, even in my context, when I print them individually it is getting the
right value only in the case of double referencing it is giving different

Any further clues from experts would of great help..

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message