ant-user mailing list archives

From Eric Fetzer <>
Subject Out of Heap Error
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 22:34:27 GMT
OK, I'm totally lost.  I've been running this script over and over all day trying to debug
a later part in it that I've taken out.  There have been no problems with this part.  All
of a sudden, it gets like 30 directories in and crashes!  If I remove the call to the macrodef
<md.AppendProperty>, it runs fast and fine.  I rebooted and everything.  Anyone know
what gives?

<project default="main">
<!--Include the antlib tasks-->
<taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml"/>
<taskdef name="unset" classname="ise.antelope.tasks.Unset"/>
<property name="parentFolders" value=""/>
  <target name="main">
    <delete file="filesToDelete.txt"/>
    <for param="dir" >
      <dirset dir="C:\build" />