ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dan Beaulieu" <dbeaul...@moreover.com>
Subject ejbjar target fails in eclipse, but works via command line
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 18:58:49 GMT
Below is a description of my problem, and here is a pastebin incase any
email clients eat the xml markup. http://pastebin.org/65245

I have an ant target that uses the ejbjar task:

<ejbjar destdir="${build.dir}"

                srcdir="${build.dir}/classes/main"

                descriptordir="${conf.dir}/j2ee"

                basejarname="${component}-ejb"

                genericjarsuffix=".jar"

                dependency="none">

            <include name="ejb-jar.xml" />

            <include name="jboss.xml" />

        </ejbjar>

When I run the target that uses this task in Eclipse, the parser finds
ejb-jar.xml and has problems parsing it.

IOException while parsing'ejb-jar.xml'.  This probably indicates that
the descriptor doesn't exist. Details: no protocol: ejb-jar_2_0.dtd

ejb-jar.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE ejb-jar PUBLIC

          "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans 2.0//EN"

          "ejb-jar_2_0.dtd">

<ejb-jar>

.

.

.

The dtd and xml are in the same directory (${conf.dir}/j2ee). More
importantly the target which uses this task runs successfully if I
invoke it from the command line. I have performed as much DD on the
internet as a I could and can't find a solution. I have made a similar
post in eclipse groups with no solution. Any ideas?