ant-user mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID (ATTCINW)" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject Does the "sql" task not close its connection when done?
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 23:59:28 GMT
I'm trying to build a test suite using an embedded Derby server.  In my
build.xml, I have a "sql" task that executes my "create table" sql, and
then I run "junit" to run my tests that use the database.  I'm finding
that Derby is giving me an error while in the test class, saying that
"Another instance of Derby may have already booted the database".  I
asked about this on the Derby list, and someone said that the "sql" task
may not be properly closing the database connection.

Is this a possibility? Has anyone tried to do something like this?