ant-user mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID (ATTCINW)" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject RE: How to copy jars of path variable to dir, excluding some jars?
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 23:35:10 GMT

Yup.  I've printed the value by doing a pathconvert on it.

If I can't get this to work, I'll just use what I got working, which is
just an "include" of "*.jar" with excludes for the things I don't want
there.  It would have been slightly cleaner to start with the
"build.classpath" list, but this will be fine.

> On Dec 15, 2009, at 2:47 PM, KARR, DAVID (ATTCINW) wrote:
>
> > I have a path variable that I set in my build script.  I'm trying to
> > assemble a deployment unit where I have to copy all the jars
> specified
> > in that path variable into a directory, but excluding certain jars.
> >
> > I'm still trying to figure out how I copy the jars of a path var,
I'm