ant-user mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID (ATTCINW)" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject How to print out resulting classpath from a classpath variable?
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:58:19 GMT
I'm trying to debug a problem with an Ant script executing differently
between the command line and Eclipse.  It comes down to Eclipse not
seeming to get the same classpath as on the command line.  I define the
classpath that a task (OpenJPA PCTaskEnhancer) needs with an embedded
"classpath" element.  It might be useful if I could print out the
resulting classpath according to that classpath variable and see if it
looks differently on the command line and Eclipse.

Is there some way I can print out the resulting contents of a classpath
according to a saved "path" element?