ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rebhan, Gilbert" <>
Subject RE: Certification in ANT.
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 09:11:56 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Amit []
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 5:47 AM
Subject: Certification in ANT.

Hi ,

I am interested in Apache ant tool. Is there certification course in
apache ant. If yes please guide me on this.
What are the course material. Where are the exam centers. Please provide
me complete details regarding certification in ant.

There's no official ant certification from Jakarta i know of,
but (recommended, a site with great potential !)
has some Ant exams and a lot of other stuff,

Registration is free, see =

Beside that, participating in ant user and developer list
might also be regarded as some kind of certification.

Regards, Gilbert

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message