ant-user mailing list archives

From "Thompson, Greg D. (LNG-DFW)" <greg.thomp...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject Windows 7 and ant exec task
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2009 19:57:53 GMT
I'm using Windows 7.  When I use the ant exec task, I get

Cannot run program "zzz": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find
the file specified.

When I run the program "zzz" from the command line, it works fine.  The
folder that program "zzz" is in is in my path env variable.

Ant version 1.7.1

Java version 1.6.

Has anyone experienced this problem?  I did several google searches and
found nothing.

This works fine in XP and Windows Server 2003.

Thanks.

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only
for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named
above. This message may be an attorney-client communication and/or
work product and as such is privileged and confidential. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and
that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and
delete the original message.