ant-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Altmann <>
Subject Ignore Classpath in MANIFEST the 2nd
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 14:03:09 GMT
Hi everybody,

i defined a classpath in my ant-file which is used for compiling.
This classpath countains a lib called XXX.jar for example.

In the Manifest of XXX.jar there is declared a classpath containing
e.g. dom4j.jar.

If i run my compile target now i get a warning:
bad path element [directory where XXX.jar lies]/dom4j.jar no such file.

This is just a warning, the compile works fine,
but some of my colleagues find this very annoying ...

Is there a way to tell ant not to look at the classpath in MANIFEST files?

PS: Sorry for sending a incomplete message first ...

Sebastian Altmann

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message