ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Reading environment variables in ant script directly
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2009 23:00:29 GMT
Hello Raja,

some ant scripts need access to environment variables but a lot of them
do not. So this leaves it to each build file developer to decide whether
he wants his ant property environment to include properties.

Now you can create easily a standard build file that you import
everywhere and containing the line <property environment="env"/>.

You may end up with other "boilerplate" declarations that you want in
all your build files.

Regards,

Antoine