ant-user mailing list archives

From Tamer Demirel <demi...@in.tum.de>
Subject Re: Question ant script --> extract RAR-File --> XALAN --> XSLT, XML
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:11:13 GMT
Thx for the suggest, but don't you think I've even look at there and
still dont know how its gonna work?
I have no clue of ant. And it would be very nice to have a short example
about the four commands, just i need.
Its easier for me instead of reading the manual and try try try till its
worked. My try-time is over and i just want to automatise this.
I wont use ant again but for this short think i need it.
So if there is any pro out there plz need help.
The mkdir command worked.

Thx,
Tamer