ant-user mailing list archives

From Tamer Demirel <demi...@in.tum.de>
Subject Question ant script --> extract RAR-File --> XALAN --> XSLT, XML
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 21:38:28 GMT
Hello,

i like to automatise my transformations xslt and . So i don't want to
build class files.
Can somebody give me a short example how i can use ant to achieve it?
I need the commands or example File.

What i have:

Folder: PROJECT
Subfolder: RAR (here are my RAR-File)
Subfolder: XSLT (here are my XSLT-Files)
Subfolder: XML (here are my XML-Files)
Subfolder: OUTPUT (here comes the results)

What i need:

1. I need a Script that creates first the OUTPUT-Folder

2. Then i must extract from the RAR-File one XML-File and cut and paste
it in Subfolder OUTPUT

3. Then i must use XALAN and make the command:

java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -in {input-File}-xsl {XSLT-File}-out
{Output-File}

Then i must do this command x-times. and finish.

Can somebody help me???
Thx,
Tamer