ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: RegExp help needed!
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 13:57:09 GMT
Hi,

uhhm, in this case maybe the error you are encountering is a disguised
Out of Memory, or a bug with the XML parser.

you might want to try with different JDKs. I do not know whether the
xercesImpl.jar which ships with ant is actually used to parse XML files
in custom tasks or whether it would be some equivalent package from your
JDK. I wonder whether ant would run without the xercesImpl.jar. I guess
it is not needed with the recent JDKs.

Regards,

Antoine