ant-user mailing list archives

From Alec Fernandez <Alec.Fernan...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Windows 7 and ant exec task
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 22:19:09 GMT
Something else to consider is if the file is in one of the areas that´s protected by UAC (like
Program Files) it may not be where you think it is.  It might be in your windows virtual store...
so java looks for it in Program Files/mysoftware but does not find it there because in reality
it resides in \Users\myuserid\AppData\Local\Virtualstore\Program Files\mysoftware...

You might try logging in as a different user and seeing where the file truly resides.