ant-user mailing list archives

From Harry_ <harjitwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Script task not working
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 13:48:56 GMT

Hi,

I have created following Script task and it is not working on Ant version
1.6.5 but is working on 1.7.1. I added js.lib specified as library
dependency for this task on 1.6.5 but it is still not working.

<script language="javascript">
                                    <![CDATA[
                                            var spikeID =
project.getProperty("spikeID");
                                            var threads =
project.getProperty("threads");
                                            var
numberOfThreadsForCurrentSpike = threads * Math.pow(2,spikeID-1);

project.setProperty("numberOfThreadsForCurrentSpike",
numberOfThreadsForCurrentSpike);
                                    ]]>
                                </script>

It is working fine on 1.7.1... Does ant support this task as core task by
default in 1.7.1 as I do not have js.jar on machine having 1.7.1.

I do not have access privilege to change ant on machine with version 1.6.5
but can add lib files. So can anyone help me with this. I am stuck.

Thanks and Regards