ant-user mailing list archives

From Jowie <joe.n...@mac.com>
Subject Re: RegExp help needed!
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 13:35:22 GMT

Hi Antopine,

Yes the XML file loads fine in a browser. I am even declaring UTF-8 at the
top of the file. And when I split the file down the middle and test both
halves (keeping the header of course) it works fine too.

Hello,

the error below would not be an ant of xmltask error. The message

Invalid byte 3 of 3-byte UTF-8 sequence

 means that your XML file is not matching the UTF-8 convention. Does
your XML file specify UTF-8 in the XML declaration ?

Can you read your XML file using another tool than ant, for instance a
web browser, or the XML editor of Eclipse or another Java based
development environment ?

Regards,

Antopine