ant-user mailing list archives

From Jowie <joe.n...@mac.com>
Subject Re: RegExp help needed!
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 13:31:26 GMT

> That looks to me like your XML is not properly encoded. I
> suspect that if you use a command-line tool like xmlstarlet
> it'll confoirm that by giving you a very similar error. The
> below isn't size-related.

Thanks for the info. If you are right, this could still be a problem because
the XML is being formed on a server and I don't really have control over
that part of it!

I just tried splitting the file into two to test that theory... Both halves
seem to work fine, but together they throw that error.

I also ran the XML file in Firefox to see what it thinks of the file, and it
doesn't throw any encoding errors.

:(