ant-user mailing list archives

From Harry_ <harjitwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Could not find xml-commons-apis Java extension for this JVM Error on running ant on CentOS
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 09:58:24 GMT

Hi,

I have to run some jmeter scripts on ant. But I am getting the following
error on running the scripts.

/usr/bin/build-classpath: error: Could not find xml-commons-apis Java
extension for this JVM
/usr/bin/build-classpath: error: Some specified jars were not found

If I simply type ant on command line I do get this error, so seems to be
some configuration/installation issue of ant. Can anyone point me why this
error is coming and how to fix it.

And one more thing is that the tests are running fine after this error. But
I am not sure will there be any repercussion of this error. Please point if
there is any.

Thanks and Regards