ant-user mailing list archives

From Andy Stevens <insomniacpeng...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Copy task failed to copy due to invalid argument
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:00:24 GMT
2009/11/18 Sim Soon Huat <simsh@psa.com.sg>:
> Hi,
>
> I've a server which is mounting a nfs share. When I do a copy on a file
> larger than 2GB, the following error comes up. It works perfectly for
> smaller files.

What file system is used on the partition containing the server's
exported directory?  It may be there's a maximum supported file size
which the file system on your local machine doesn't have, or vice
versa (I'm assuming you're copying the files from one machine to the
other).
Are there any user storage quotas set on the server?

Andy
--
http://pseudoq.sourceforge.net/