ant-user mailing list archives

From David Weintraub <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException confused with the classpath lib
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 22:14:30 GMT
I take it that you're talking about running this, and not building the
war in Ant itself.

You can specify the CLASSPATH in your MANIFEST.MF file if you don't
put the jars in the directory your application server is expecting.

Look at the <indexjars> portion of the <manifest> task about how to
setup the classpath in your MANIFEST.MF file. You can use a <manifest>
section when defining a war. Look under the <jar> task for examples on
how this is done. The <war> task inherits this from the <jar> task.

--
David Weintraub
qazwart@gmail.com